Xilisoft BlackBerry Ringtone Maker FAQ
Q1: What are the system requirements to run this BlackBerry Ringtone Maker?
A: Here are the minimum system requirements:
- Microsoft® Windows XP (SP2 or later), Windows Vista or Windows 7 OS
- 1GHz Intel/AMD or faster processor
- 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended)
- 50MB available disk space for installation
- Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher
- BlackBerry OS v4.2 or above is needed; BlackBerry Desktop Manager 4.6 or above must be installed
Q2: Where can I download this BlackBerry Ringtone Maker?
A: Thanks for your support for Xilisoft software. Please download this BlackBerry Ringtone Maker from our official site at
Q3: How to register after I got my license code?
A: First please run the program and click the down arrow on the top right, then click 'Enter License Code…' option on the drop-down list to open 'Registration' window. Then copy and paste your user name and license code in corresponding text boxes to register.
Q4: How do I get started with this BlackBerry Ringtone Maker?
A: this BlackBerry Ringtone Maker is easy to handle. Please follow the instructions below.
1. Click 'Browse…' button right beside 'Input File' label to load a file into the 'Input File' textbox.
2. Click "Play" button to hear the music before creating ringtone and find the part you want to use. Then drag and drop the start & end slider to get music clip to convert, or type the start & end time in the corresponding text box directly.
3. Set output destination by clicking 'Browse…' button on the right side of 'Local Output Files' label.
4. If you want to get ringtones on your Phone directly after ringtone making, please connect your Phone to PC and select 'Mass Storage' mode, then check 'Export to BlackBerry' option.
5. After all settings are done, click 'Generate' button to make your own Phone ringtone. You can check the progress on the bottom.
Q5:I want to extract the music from my loved video and make it a ringtone. Does this ringtone maker help me?
A: Yes. Not only can this program make ringtones from music in any format, but also extract music from videos and convert them to Phone ringtone. Almost all popular music and video formats are supported in this program. You can get more details at www.xilisoft.com/blackberry-ringtone-maker.html
Q6:How to get rid of the unwanted part in the loaded file?
A: The audition area provided in this program will help you do this job. After loading a file, please click 'Play' button to listen to the music and find the part you want. Drag and drop the start & end sliders to get a music clip or type the start & end time directly in the corresponding text boxes.
Q7:I cannot find ringtones on my Phone, what shall I do?
A: Please make sure that you connect your Phone to computer and check 'Export to BlackBerry' option before you start making ringtone.
Q8: In your program, the 'Export to BlackBerry' option is disabled and I get the message of 'You need to install BlackBerry Desktop Manager'. What shall I do?
A: If you want the program outputs ringtones to BlackBerry phone directly after converting, you must install BlackBerry Desktop Manager and connect your phone to PC. Then, please restart our program and check the option 'Export to BlackBerry' according to your need.